Before any Appliance repair. The 1st thing you want to do is check this check list for the basic things you may have missed :
- Is the appliance plugged into the wall plug ? (see fig 1)
- is the wall plug switched on ? (see fig 1)
- Have you switched on the machines Power Button or dial ?
- IF its a front loader machine, make sure the door is closed properly
- if you still have no power test the wall plug with another device like a kettle
- If its a over have you switched on the timer / some overs wont power up without the timer started
- Have you checked the DB box if all the switches are up?
- Unplug the power cable and wait 2 min then plug it back in.
- unplug the power cable and check the power cord for any damages
- check the plug that all the wires are still connected (see fig 2).
So if you have checked everything you can call us on 0725717390
So if you have checked everything you and its still not working you can call us on 0725717390
If this check list helped you then you just saved money give us a like or share Below
We Have a Self Repair Service for Members Read more… Saving you Money and preventing you being ripped off by anyone you chose to have repair your faulty Machine.